Sunday, May 8, 2011

How does your garden grow - 2011

After some pretty good success with our garden last year, we decided to give it another try this year and are getting a little more adventurous and planted all kinds of things in addition to tomatoes!  (I wish I could tell you what, but I was in a sleep deprived newborn phase and missed all the FUN!)

Finn using the hoe to get the ground ready for planting!

 P1010321 P1010324 P1010325

Post planting watering with the hose = endless entertainment!

 P1010328 P1010330 P1010331

We will also be putting up a little garden fence to keep critters and small children out of the garden as it grows!  :)

Ironically enough, I typed in the title of this post as “How does your garden grow?” and then when I went back to find the garden post from last year I couldn’t help but laugh when I noticed that post title was the exact same!  So I edited for 2011!

No comments: