Friday, May 27, 2011

Kellen is 2 months old!

P1010493

Kellen is 2 months old!  I can’t even believe it! 

When he was first born, I didn’t want to ever let him go.  I would hold him while he slept all the time.  But just the past two weeks I’ve been feeling like I was ready for him to be a little bit older so he could sit up and play with his brothers…..but then I went back through the blog, looking at his newborn pictures and I got all weepy about it.

His eyes are gray now, just like mine were until I was about 12 yrs old when they turned green.  He’s in 3-6 month old clothes, but most of them are either too small or fit really well!  He’s really alert and smiling and cooing more and more every day. 

He has started scooting around in his crib.  Obviously I did not lay him in the crib sideways!  How he did this all wrapped up like a burrito is a mystery!

P1010503

Smiling and playing!

P1010504

We pulled out the bumbo!

P1010522

And I had to post this one too because he looks extra chunky in it!

P1010492

 

Kellen’s Growth Chart

Age Weight % Height % Head %
Birth 8lbs 8oz   21”      
5 Days 8lbs   21”      
1 Month 11lbs 9.5oz 90th 22.875” 95th 15.25” 90th
2 Months 14lbs 6.5oz 90th 24.5” 95th 16” 90th

He gained almost 3 pounds since his last appointment!  And this was the first time I actually felt bad for one of the boys as they got their shots.  He was looking at me and singing to me and was just.so.happy. when bam, stabbed in the leg, and he just made the most pitiful face and let out the most pitiful cry.  Poor little dude.  But he was over it the second I picked him up.  :::squeeze:::

He was smiling at daddy so cute as we were taking these pictures, that I just had to share them all!  Click below to see the full album!

No comments: