Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother’s Day

I’m feeling pretty spoiled and pretty special today, that is for sure!  The celebration started Saturday night when Todd and I took a date night out to dinner!

P1010382 - Copy

Don’t worry, we left Finn at home.  We did have a huge party of prom-goers to entertain us, and some yummy margaritas!

Sunday morning the boys “surprised” me with breakfast!  It was killing me to not be able to witness them helping daddy make breakfast, but the recap sounded very FUN!  And after breakfast came presents!  Grandma got a present too!

P1010384 P1010385 

Grandma took the boys to the store to let them pick out cards for me.  Finn evidently wanted grandma to read all the words so he could pick out the one he liked best, along with the picture on the front.  Riley really liked the picture on the front of the card he chose, a doggie!  And I got a super cute clutch and a new sports watch!

P1010387 P1010388 P1010389

Riley loved the doggie on his card!

P1010390

I got so much love from these boys today.  I couldn’t be any more blessed than I am for these three precious boys!  And a pretty awesome husband to help coordinate the day!

No comments: