Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Scary Santa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So I put up the pictures of Finn with Santa from the last two years.  The first year we took him to the Phipps Santa, a super pretty, very famous Santa in Atlanta.  Last year….we took him to a Santa in our neighborhood during a holiday event they were having.  Once I put up the pictures, Finn was looking at them and said “Scary Santa”. 

I am laughing, because this is seriously the scariest most ghetto Santa ever.  I never called him scary in front of Finn.  He came up with that all on his own and it seriously makes me laugh every time he says it.  He is obsessed with looking at that picture and calling him Scary Santa.  I love this kid!

Here’s a link to the pic of scary Santa.

http://lakesfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2008/12/big-man.html

No comments: