Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Baptism

Well we finally baptized Riley the weekend before Christmas at 10.5 months old!  Can I tell you, it is difficult to find a baptismal outfit in 18 month size.  Aunt Stephanie and Uncle John were Riley’s Godparents and the whole family came to town for the event and stayed through Christmas!

So, we get to church, change Riley into his little outfit, walk up to the front and hand Riley over to the minister.  He was good, he didn’t even seem to notice anything strange was going on.  Afterwards, the minister handed him back to me and he said “He did a good job….and he’s a BIG guy!”  I laughed out loud!  I mean yes he is big, but it was absolutely hilarious to me that he would say that during the service!  HAHAHAHA  I’m sure he’s also used to people bringing in their much smaller 3 month old babies.  lol!  There was a little hat that went with his outfit, but it was a lil big and he HATED it.

DSC05646DSC05648 

IMG_3838

IMG_3840

IMG_3841

IMG_3845

IMG_3847

DSC05637

DSC05640

DSC05642

DSC05644

No comments: