Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

I asked Riley one day what he wanted to be for Halloween and he said Spiderman!  Later I asked Finn the same question and he said the same thing, Spiderman!  So I told Finn that Riley had already said he wanted to be Spiderman, asked him if he still wanted to be Spiderman or if he wanted to choose something else.  He emphatically replied that he also wanted to be Spiderman and then said that we should ALL be Spiderman!  So here you have it!

photo8

Knowing that our boys were all going to be the same thing for Halloween, I signed us up for some Halloween Mini-Photo Sessions, and I am so glad I did because our camera broke and I wasn’t able to get a good picture.  The photo shoot was hilarious!  She was able to get this great picture of the boys right before Riley stripped down to his undies and black socks, of which she got plenty of pictures of!

DSC_9319

Finn was at school when the costumes came in the mail, but I love these pictures!

P1080126 P1080125

Kellen LOVED his costume!  Totally kept the mask on all the time, never fidgeted with it, he thought it was awesome and I think his little face in it is the cutest thing ever!!!!  He also took right after his brothers and started stomping around in his big old muscles trying to shoot webs!  It was just SO adorable!

Both boys had parties at school.  I helped coordinate Riley’s class party and I sent in these treats for both boys!

DSC04855

Some pictures from Riley’s party!

DSC04857 DSC04859 DSC04860

They all made masks based on the book “Glad Monster, Sad Monster”.  As each child entered the room, the teacher told what monster color each child chose and why….”Riley chose the blue monster because sometimes he is sad when Finn socks him.”  No lie.  The teacher went on to explain who Finn was as I buried my head in my hands in complete embarrassment.

DSC04861 DSC04862

Story time!

DSC04864

Saying a prayer before digging in to their treats!

DSC04866

Arrrrrg!

DSC04867

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet!

DSC04868

Riley woke up sick on Halloween day, he threw up a couple of times and said his throat hurt, I assumed strep and off we headed to the doctor.  Turns out the cough he had had for the last 2.5 weeks was actually Pneumonia.  Oh holy moly, did I feel awful for not bringing him in sooner.  After his oxygen levels only moderately increased after an in-office breathing treatment, we were sent home with an inhaler breathing treatment and an antibiotic.  We still went trick or treating, at least for just a little bit around the block anyway!  Kellen totally held on to his little bucket the entire time, ran from house to house with his brothers, even leading the way at times, and eagerly threw the candy in to his bucket (or held on to it in his sweaty little hand with a vice grip!!!!)!!!

DSC04883 DSC04874 DSC04876 DSC04877 DSC04878 DSC04881 DSC04882

No comments: