Saturday, October 6, 2012

Catching Up

I’m about to post a months worth of things.  October hit and it hit hard.  3 weddings, 1 trip to the beach, 1 Lakes Annual Spooktacular Halloween party, soccer, golf, getting a new car and what is our normal crazy lives have kept us *busy*.

Also, sadly, our camera died at the beach.  It turns out that sand is not good for cameras.  So that has slowed down the picture taking ALOT AND has also ended video taking.  Trust me, this makes me VERY sad.  New camera coming soon!

I will start with this, I took the boys for a bike ride along a trail that connects two neighborhood parks.  It was such a neat path and it was so fun for them to be able to just ride without having to stop every block!  The path was either paved or was boardwalk the entire way and was just over a mile one way.  I jogged along with Kellen in the stroller.  We had perfect weather and it was a FUN little excursion after getting flu shots!  :)  I only took this one picture of the boys at the start of the trail.

P1080190

No comments: