Sunday, October 28, 2012

4th Annual Lakes Halloween Spooktacular

We had another amazing Halloween party this year with even more amazing costumes!  People are really bringing their A-Game and we LOVE it!!!

The desert table

DSC04839

Which was later graced with these AMAZING cookies by my friend Lee Anne!  She is truly talented!

photo9 

I really didn’t add much decor this year, but I did take some time to make these awesome bats!

DSC04840

Our usual treat bags with mini play doh and free frosty coupons (which I actually had a hard time tracking down this year!)!

photo19

And this little ghost banner is courtesy of Kellen’s little hands!

DSC04846 

And I added this little banner!

DSC04847 - Copy

Now time for the costumes!!!! 

The Lakes Spiderman Family!

photo8

Alice in Wonderland!  Amazing!

photo7

I love this adorable family, Ketchup, French Fries, Hello Kitty and Lightening McQueen!

photo

I mean…I.die.

photo17

Wonder Woman!

 photo2  photo4  

Awesome Star Wars Family!!!

  photo10 photo5photo11

photo3photo12 photo13 photo14 photo15

Spideys unite!

photo16 

Hermoine!

photo18

And adorable Kitty McKenna!

photo20

No comments: