Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kellen

We pulled out our Halloween decorations and Kellen is a huge fan of this mask!

P1080111

I mentioned before how he comes to hold my hand every time I brush my teeth, Todd was able to capture the moment!

P1080189

This shirt is for Grandpa O’Connor!

P1080257P1080258 

He had a blowout when he was at a babysitters house and I forgot to pack an extra outfit, so he came home in this super cute ruffled turtleneck and leggings!  :)

IMG_7156

And this is pretty much the look he gives every single child that comes anywhere near his car.

MYcar

The outfit that you put on your baby, that makes him look like a big boy, that makes you want to put him back in baby clothes.

DSC04787

And so the next day you do…

DSC04791DSC04793 

And maybe again every other chance you get until he outgrows them!

DSC04884

He has kind of started watching TV for little bits at a time!  Normally this isn’t something that I would be happy about, but ever since we dropped the morning nap, my “free” time has dropped dramatically and he is keeping me busy!  A little TV watching would be nice!  But I love how he makes his space between his brothers!

DSC04811

I LOVE to watch him play by himself.  I mean, I love playing with him, but to just sit and watch him is something pretty spectacular.  I love to watch his still chubby and clumsy hands maneuver toys around.  I love to watch his facial expressions as he figures things out. 

DSC04814 

He LOVES hats!

DSC04850

He has got some killer dance moves, has started singing along to songs in the car and will stop mid-play when a good song comes on and starts to dance!  He makes the cutest little smacking sound when giving kisses.  He absolutely loves his brothers and loves to be right in the middle of the wrestling with them.  He has the cutest smile and he is almost always happy!  He’s become such a good little helper with things and is a good little buddy to have at my side!

No comments: