Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Riley Roo

I’m quite certain that Riley’s college roommates are going to be seeing something similar to this.

P1080105

Every time I take him to the gym, they spell his name differently, but this one is definitely the most creative!

IMG_7120

It says Reilly, if you can’t see it!

It’s tough to tell in this picture (thanks to my awful back up camera), but I put some new fall clothes on Riley when it got cool and he just looked like such a big boy that day.

IMG_7122

His ADORABLE school pictures!

IMG_7132

One or two days after getting a hair cut, he decided it wasn’t up to par and took matters into his own hands.

P1080139

Thankfully it wasn’t noticeable!

Things I’m loving about Riley Roo right now:  He has taken to calling me honey or sugar.  If there is a good song on the radio when we pull in the driveway, he will ask me to keep the song on until it is over.  He knows the words to almost every single song.  He loves to shake his “booty bottom”, in fact he loves to talk about his “booty bottom”, he also likes to drum on MY “booty bottom”.  He’s always got a song in his head and is always singing or dancing or drumming.  He’s a lover, he loves to give hugs and kisses and snuggles.  He cares deeply for baby Kellen, “It’s OK Baby Kellen” is a very common phrase, it is SO cute!  He is absolutely hilarious and makes me laugh ALOT, which is good because he is also very mischievous!  He is truly a silly kid and I absolutely love his spunk!

No comments: