Friday, October 26, 2012

ABCD’s

One morning, Riley came running out of his room yelling “I want to paint my ABCD’s”.  At the time we had started our letter wall and so I thought that was what he was talking about…he was not.  And after much discussion, he finally showed me, he wanted to paint with his sponge letters/shapes in his room that we hadn’t used in FOREVER!!!  (forever being why I had no idea what he was talking about)

We painted for most of the morning out there!  The best part was, that I think that Riley actually does know his letters.  I started to line them up in order and he was helping me sort between letters and shapes and he would call out “I found an M, I found an S”….stinker!  He’s playing me just like he did with his colors!

 DSC04806 DSC04807 DSC04809DSC04808

No comments: