Saturday, November 3, 2012

Momma’s Birthday!

My birthday was a little bit of a downer this year.  Riley was diagnosed with pneumonia just days before, Todd had been working insane hours and got the flu, Kellen’s elbow got dislocated and I had to take him to the ER to get that straightened out and then I ended up being sick as well.  Todd had to work on my birthday, so I ended up going out to a super FUN bar with some great girlfriends for the night!

photo

Todd and I did get the chance to go out for dinner the next night though!

 DSC04887

Unfortunately our babysitter called us because Riley had been screaming crying uncontrollably and would not settle down.  So once we got home Todd took him to the ER to get him checked out because he was complaining his neck and ears hurt.  Turns out it was just pressure from the pneumonia. 

But hooray, I’ve lived another year!

No comments: