Thursday, August 9, 2012

Streaking the Bouncey House

Today I took the boys to the bouncey house.  Finn and Riley are big enough now that they pretty much just run around chasing each other and bouncing and jumping in all the different things.  Kellen now is also big enough to bounce!  So while I was in one of the big bouncey things with him, Finn was sitting eating a snack and then he comes to me and says:

Finn:  Momma, where’s Riley?

Me:  hmmmm, not sure.  And I start looking around for him.

As I’m walking around, I hear Finn frantically behind me say “Momma!!!!”

I turn and find Riley, naked from the waist down, running through the bouncey house waving his underwear and shorts in his hand.

Evidently he had gone to the bathroom.  Evidently I need to really work on him putting his clothes back on.

No comments: