Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Finneroni

I’m cleaning up my files, downloading pictures and getting ready to put up a couple of really big blog posts, but I found a few pictures of Finn I wanted to share.

Finn’s first v-neck t-shirt!  Eeep!  I really didn’t think about it when I bought it, but when I put it on him it suddenly hit me how much older he looked in this shirt!  He loves it!  He also told me I needed to buy him some matching shorts to wear with it….you know, plaid shorts since that is pretty much the only kind of shorts I buy for them, ha!

P1070369

Napping!  Little Miss Maggie bought Finn a Happy Napper and he took a nap almost every single day for those two weeks between his birthday and when he went back to school!  Happy Napper…Indeed!

P1070371 P1070403

I love when he sits and reads magazines, it is just really cute and I can’t wait for the day when he can read all by himself.  This day though when I got the mail, he saw this “birthday catalogue” and said “yay, my mail!” and sat and scoured through the whole thing for an hour!

 P1070373

No comments: