Monday, August 27, 2012

Riley Goes Back to School

Halleluiah!

Seriously!  Riley has been begging to go back to school since Finn started 3.5 weeks ago!  Finally!  He is ELATED! 

He is in the same class that Finn was in 2 years ago, which he thinks is the coolest thing ever!

We went to check out the classroom for open house!

P1070569

And now, I know I have a problem, I know this, BUT I couldn’t help myself.  They asked for a change of clothes to be brought in in a kid’s size shoe box.  And my first thought was “well that is kind of boring”.  So here ya go, Riley’s box.  He’s very very excited about it!

P1070625

We also went and picked up the few supplies he needed.  I’ve never seen a kid so excited about zip lock bags and clorox wipes before!  LOL!  Here he is all ready for school!

P1070628

Riley also had a fill in this Family Tree to bring to school!  I printed out pictures of our family members, let him decorate the tree and decide where to put them on.  As we are finishing it up though he says “Where is Uncle Buzz?”!  So off I went hunting for a picture of Uncle Buzz!  He also wanted me to write his name on it for him because “I don’t know how to write, momma.”  (DUH) but then he didn’t like where I wrote his name, hence why it is written twice, lol!

P1070626P1070629 

In the carpool lane!!!

P1070631

And my reward for the morning, a sleepy Kellen!

P1070632

Riley is Mr. Chatterbox lately, he will sit and talk your ear off without taking a breath. There is no room for you to speak. just listen!  My favorite words he has been saying lately: “That’s impossible” and “Actually”.  It is hysterical to hear him use those words.

1 comment:

Karen said...

So cute!! Isaac says "actually" all the time, too. He'll change his mind and say, "ACTUALLY, Mom, I want ..." LOL!

Love all the BTS photos!