Friday, July 22, 2011

Zoo in July!

We haven't been to the zoo since May.  It is just too HOT!  but last Friday it was over cast and cool and I woke up, stepped outside and said “WE ARE GOING TO THE ZOO!!!!”.  Off we went!  We had an amazing morning at the zoo.  It wasn’t hot at all, the boys were SO GOOD!  I didn’t take the big stroller like I normally do, instead I just took Kellen in the snap n go and the boys held on to it on the way in to the zoo and on the way out.  They stayed close to me the entire time, and they sat next to me and ate their snack while I fed Kellen.  And, thanks to the awesome passport program they have, we finally reached free ride status!  So now through the end of November we get free rides!!!!  Yay!!!

I took my camera but didn’t really get to take any pictures, but Finn ALWAYS asks for me to take his picture on these lions.  So here is the latest installment of “The Lion and The Lakes Boys!

P1020088 P1020087

No comments: