Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Make.It.Stop.

I didn’t think that I would have a hard time seeing Kellen grow.  I don’t know why, but I just didn’t.  I guess because maybe I didn’t have a hard time with the older boys?  I don’t know.  But I am having a very hard time with it. 

I find myself shedding real tears with every new thing he does….smiling, cooing, laughing, holding toys, rolling over….

But, the clothes seem to be getting to me the most.  Every day I put something else on him that doesn’t fit.  Something that is a favorite of mine.  Something that he only got to wear once.  Lots of things he never got to wear at all.

For instance….see this post about Finn’s summer clothes….Kellen is wearing those clothes now….at 3 months old….Finn was 10 months old.

P1010877 IMG_0473 P1010906IMG_0465

I’m not handling it well. Its going too fast.

It could be worse….my friend has a 2 month old with THREE TEETH!

No comments: