Friday, July 22, 2011

He just keeps on rolling on….

Kellen has a few new tricks!!!

One of them is Todd’s FAVORITE baby thing….grabbing his feet!

P1020086

 

I lay Kellen down in bed for the night and he is playing with his feet so I call Todd in to watch and he kind of looks like he’s about to roll over (from back to belly!) and I jokingly mention this to Todd……20 minutes later he is WAILING at the top of his lungs….get into his room to find him laying on his belly.  Stinker DID roll over!  and he did NOT like it one bit.  Its like he has completely forgotten that he knows how to roll from his belly to his back!

Then, at like 6am and I can hear his mobile playing through the monitor.  I ask Todd if he got up and turned it on for him and I somehow slept through it and he says “no….wonder if he had a visitor?”  Meaning, that either Riley or Finn (most likely Riley) went in and turned it on.  So I get up, all mad that Riley would go in there and turn it on (because Riley is always turning it on) but when I get up, I find Finn on the potty and Riley sound asleep in bed.  “Whuck???”  So I go into Kellen’s room and and find him really close to the end of the bed….he flipped the switch himself with his foot!  Someone call Mensa, he is a baby genius!

We’ve since spent a long few nights with him flipping onto his belly and wailing and us flipping him back over…..finally he relented and gave in to the nap!  Yay!!!

P1020175

Video of back to belly!

And just like that, he is finally remembering that he can roll both ways!

I’ve taken about a thousand videos at this point, but I’ll stop here….for now!

No comments: