Monday, July 25, 2011

Kellen is 4 months old!

And too stinking cute!!!

P1020209

I mean look at that face!  Gah!

Took him in for his 4 month appointment today, just a week after taking him in for his first sick visit, coxsackie virus.   Boo!  Sick babies are NO FUN!  But he’s all better and he looks awesome.  He got two shots, the first one didn’t even phase him and the second he started to make a face just as she was finishing and it was over and nothing!  Rock star!

He started rolling over from his back to his belly on 7/16/11, one week shy of 4 months old.  Finn and Riley both did this when they were 5 months old!  And in the week that he started doing it, he has completely mastered this skill and rolls all.over.the.place!  He’s like a steam roller, he just keeps going and going….

I have mentioned before how much his big brothers love him, but I don’t think I’ve mentioned how much he loves his big brothers!  Riley likes to get RIGHT.IN.HIS.FACE and talk to him (very loudly) and Kellen thinks it is the funniest thing ever!  He loves to sit and watch them play and laughs and smiles and coos along with them. 

Right now Finn and Riley are BFF’s, but I think once Finn starts school and as Kellen gets older, I see the same thing happening with Riley and Kellen.  As the days pass by, I am more and more happy that we had them all so close together.  I suppose it is more challenging (not that I know any different!) but it is SO worth it!

Now for the details…..

Kellen’s Growth Chart

Age Weight % Height % Head %
Birth 8lbs 8oz   21”      
5 Days 8lbs   21”      
1 Month 11lbs 9.5oz 90th 22.875” 95th 15.25” 90th
2 Months 14lbs 6.5oz 90th 24.5” 95th 16” 90th
4 Months 16lbs 10oz 85th 26” 85th 16.625” 75th

No comments: