Monday, November 21, 2011

Home Organization Robot

I’m on a serious home organization kick right now.  So today, Finn picked up one of the boxes from some device I bought and thus began the following 5 minutes:

Finn:  We need to recycle this box!

Me:  {very proud} Yes we do!  Can you help fold it down?  You need to open up the bottom of it first.

Finn:  {opens the bottom of the box and proceeds to put the box over his head} I’m-A-Robot-Beebo, Beebo!

Me:  Yes!  Come here, take the box off…..{I proceed to take my letter opener, cut two holes in the box, cut the top and bottom pieces off the box}

Finn:  {puts the box on, sticks his arms in the holes, picks up one of the lids and says} I need a mask!

Me:  {take lid, hold up to his face, make marks for eyes and nose, grab some rope and voila!  }

Home Organization Robot!

P1040205

No comments: