Sunday, January 22, 2012

Beautiful Imperfection

I LOVE this picture….mostly.  This picture was taken when Kellen was 9 days old.  It was the first time we took him out to eat.  Grandma took this picture and I just love it.  I love how teeny tiny he is, I love how he is completely sacked out.  I love the way I’m looking at him.  I love how his feet were always too big for all of the footie pajamas and you can kind of tell in this picture.  I even love the lighting.  But what I don’t like, is that I think I look so gross, so I’ve never posted this picture.  I had even asked a friend to photoshop it for me, which never happened, but I’m OK with that now and I’m OK with sharing it, because I really do love this picture.

DSC06687

Same as this one.  Kellen is the best cuddler.  When I pick him up, he lays his head down on my shoulder and then tucks his hands down between me and him.  I snapped this picture of it because it just melts me every time he does it.  I don’t ever want to put him down and I linger with him for so long every time.  Again, I think I look so gross in this picture, but look at him!

P1050094

I read something recently that made me realize that I did not want to miss documenting these moments because of some stupid hang ups I have with myself.  These pictures are just too precious.

1 comment:

donna said...

Awww...so sweet! Love the pictures too!