Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bird

so the boys and I ate lunch out on the back deck and kept the door open and we come inside and I put my stuff down on my desk but then I hear this weird noise over by the window, look over and the stuff that is usually on the window sill is on the bed below and there is still this weird noise.....behind the blinds…..completely terrified to look to see what creature is back there, I pull back the blinds to see a BIRD!!!  PANIC.   So I pull open the blinds hoping it would fly out and then magically find its way outside but it just kept slamming into the window trying to get out.  So I try to open the window except then it got stuck between the two window panes....so then I ran to the back yard, grabbed the boys bug net, captured the bird (after like 5 minutes of trying) in the net and then run to the front door and released it.  how does a bird get trapped in my bedroom?  seriously?  the boys were jumping up and down going crazy, seriously funniest.thing.ever.  I mean how random is that????????

I was quick enough to think to take a picture and a video since the picture did it no justice….

P1000576

No comments: