Sunday, July 28, 2013

Movie Day - SBL

We watched two movies this summer, one at home (Despicable Me) and one at the movies….Turbo!  Turbo is the cutest movie!  My boys have a track record of being scared at ALL movies.  So this time, we went and bought the book, read it a couple of times reiterating that we know he is going to be OK in the end!  I also finally let Finn in on a little secret:  All movies have a happy ending.  OK, between you and me, we know this to be false, but by the time he is watching the kind of movie that doesn’t end well, he will be old enough to handle it.  Hopefully.

The movie was a major success!  No one got scared!  No one cried!  The movie itself really also didn’t have a lot of dramatic turn of events or chases or life threatening aspects to it, which I think helped.  Kellen did want to sit on my lap eventually and I was able to put my feet up on the table in front of us and lean us back and we just sat and snuggled the whole movie, which was precious!

IMG_0762IMG_0765  IMG_0763

I mean, how adorable is little Kellen with the enormous tub of pop corn?

No comments: