Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Catch Air – SBL

Today I took the boys to the COOLEST PLACE!!!  I added Catch Air to our summer bucket list because I had seen people mention it before.  I seriously had absolutely NO idea what I was in for.  I thought it was going to have some cool stuff for them to play with, but I had no idea it was gonna be this awesome!!!  It is like Willy Wonka’s!

 IMG_0338 IMG_0339 IMG_0340 IMG_0341 IMG_0344

Rides!!!!  I mean come on!

 

 

Mini exercise equipment!

IMG_0346 IMG_0348 IMG_0352

Kellen was obsessed with this bike!  He rode this the majority of the time! 

IMG_0358

Yes, I went down this slide….quite a few times!

IMG_0354

And yes, that is Elmo, in a disco inferno, with bubbles!

IMG_0365

Seriously I have never seen my kids more happy!  As we left they kept saying over and over how awesome and FUN that place was!  I even got some thank you’s for bringing them there!

No comments: