Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Back to School!!!

The Friday before school started, we went to the school for Open House where we learned who the boys had for teachers and got to visit their class rooms!

IMG_0771 IMG_0772 IMG_0773

Riley has the same Pre-K teacher that Finn did, Mrs. Crosby!  And at Open House, they sent home a glitter star with this little poem:

A Back-to-School Star

Here’s a star; it’s really cool.  It will help you be ready and rested for school.  Just place the star near your bed, close to where you lay your head.  The star will help you sleep through the night.  You’ll wake up for school fresh and bright.  We’ll place the star near our beds, too.  We can’t wait for school when we will see you.

Precious!  Here is his little star.

 IMG_0900

First Day of Pre-K and First Grade!

 P1100788 P1100791

The boys wrapped their lovies up together for a picture too!

P1100792

And the attempt at getting a picture of the boys together at school.

 P1100793 P1100794 P1100795

After we dropped off Finn at his class room, we headed to Riley’s.

IMG_0891 IMG_0892 IMG_0893 IMG_0894

He found the R for Riley on his cubbie and put his stuff away.  Such a big boy!

IMG_0895 IMG_0896

As I was walking back up to the car, Riley’s class was doing their first line-up to go back inside from the playground.  And I stopped and took a couple of pictures.  And then Riley got to be the line leader back in to the class.  Oh my, you should have seen the pomp in his walk!  His head was high, his chest was puffed out, and he just marched them right in to the school!  It was AWESOME.  I am SO glad I got to witness that!

P1100796

And when I got back to the car I found blankie and grandma bear waiting for me in the front seat.  This *ALMOST* made me cry.

 IMG_0897

And this little joker gets momma all to himself!

IMG_0898

Later that week as I was grabbing something Kellen had thrown in to the back seat, I noticed the special passenger I had been driving around.  {{{{heart melt into a puddle}}}}

IMG_0926

No comments: