Thursday, December 27, 2012

On the 26th Day of Christmas….

We went to see Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer at the Center for Puppetry Arts!  Last year was the first year we saw this and we just LOVED it!  Sadly due to our busy schedule we weren’t able to squeeze it in before Christmas, but it made for a perfect day after treat!

P1090020P1090021  

Unfortunately about 10 minutes in to the show, Kellen threw up all over me.  So him and I left the show to get ourselves cleaned up, which meant basically disrobing down to Kellen’s white onesie and me down to an undershirt and pants that I did my best to remove the puke from.  We spent the rest of the time in the car together where unfortunately he got sick again.  :(  Poor little guy was so sick and miserable that day.  Turns out it was just his stomach being upset from all the congestion that he had and nothing more.  But a bit of a bummer.  The bigs and daddy enjoyed the show though!

No comments: