Friday, February 4, 2011

My Roo

He has inherited my love for shoes, he plays in my shoes almost every day.

P1000050

My love for the foamy finger and Finn’s love for the vacuum!

P1000203 P1000202

But he has developed his own love for hats!

P1000204

I wish I had more pictures of him in hats, but he is always wearing a hat, even while just playing by himself in the house, he’ll pick one up, put it on and go about his business!  He’s got foam construction and safari hats, baseball hats that he always wears backwards, bike helmets, his winter hat and he wore his Santa hat almost every day until I packed it away with our Christmas stuff!  When we were driving to Indiana for Christmas we stopped at a McDonald’s for lunch, I got the boys happy meals that actually came in the box (most come in bags now) and sat down at the table and I took everything out of the box and sat the box down on the table. He picked it up and put it on his head and sat there eating his cheeseburger and apples!  Every person that walked in the door couldn’t help but laugh.  He kept that box on his head even when we got back into the car for the next hour while we drove!  He’s so damn funny, he cracks me up!

No comments: