Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Soccer Videos

Yes, there are a lot of videos, but they are all short!

This is video of some practice shots…

Somehow I managed to video all 2.5 of his goals!!!  And, forgive me, but for some reason it didn’t occur to me until the end of the game that I should move over to the end of the field with the net that we were scoring into versus the opposite side.  So the videos are not awesome. 

His first goal!

Awesome Defense!!!  (To be honest, he didn’t know what he was doing, or at least I don’t think he did, but maybe I shouldn’t punk him out like that and make you all think he’s the bomb)

His second goal!

Staying with the ball….

And his 3rd goal, into the wrong goal after very many other wrong things…..

And the “good game hand shake line-up”.  Serious cuteness.

No comments: