Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Monsters

No, no, not the boys…..Of course I don’t ever refer to my sweet little angel boys as monsters……this is all about the best hat ever.   I bought that hat for Riley, but Finn claimed it as his.  I had it sitting on my night stand and as I was getting dressed Finn grabbed it and said “it fits momma, it fits!” and as I turned around to see what he was talking about, he had the hat on and was beyond excited.  He ran to the mirror to see himself in it and wouldn’t take it off.  He kept telling me “I’m not sweating momma, I’m going to keep it on”.  So off we went on an early morning walk, and it was kind of chilly, so the hat was a perfect accessory.

IMG_6359

But, later that day, Riley found it and claimed it back!

IMG_6363

Riley’s favorite sound is “roar” and he’s got a great throaty roar.  He makes everything roar, lions (fitting), bears (fitting), giraffes (not so much, which makes it even more hilarious).  So when he saw Finn wearing it he kept roaring and laughing uncontrollably, and did the same thing when it was on his own head!

Unfortunately the store only had one style of monster hat and while it is serious cuteness on both boys, I just can’t have them in the same hat.  Going to have to keep my eyes out for another monster hat. 

No comments: