Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shoe Fashion Show

I think I’ve got like a thousand pictures of Finn wearing my shoes, he LOVES shoes.  He gets excited when we buy him new shoes, he gets excited when we buy ourselves new shoes, he just loves shoes.  I’ve got my shoes in baskets in my closet and the boys love to pull them out and play.  But this time BOTH boys tried on like almost every single one of my pairs of shoes.  I wish I had gotten some video of Riley trying to get the shoes on his fat little feet because it really was SO funny, but instead I laughed and helped and laughed and eventually just got a few pictures instead.  I will leave you with these awesome pictures!  (yes, I have a lot of red shoes…)

IMG_5714

 IMG_5821  IMG_5823 IMG_5824 IMG_5825 IMG_5826 IMG_5827  IMG_5829 

 IMG_5832

No comments: