Thursday, July 15, 2010

Opening Presents

Waiting patiently for everyone to gather

IMG_5767

Opening his first gift

IMG_5768

And playing with his favorite present….

IMG_5780

So once he started ripping into the first gift, I took one picture and then switched to video because I just had to see his reaction!  I am so freaking glad I did because the reactions are just priceless.

Mack Truck, this is the first thing he opened and the thing he has barely let out of his sight since he opened it!  We have a friend who has this and he has talked about it every since he first laid eyes on it.

Baseball Tee!

Luigi and Guido (Finn has this fascination of wheels being broken and lately has said that all of his cars wheels are broken and we need Luigi and Guido…how can you fight that logic?)

Cars Movie:  he has absolutely no idea what he is opening, he’s just calling out names of the cars he can see on the movie and then when he gets it open he has no idea (or interest) in the fact that it is the movie.  He has now watched it 10K times so he’s definitely excited he got it, but I love the reaction to this one versus the others.

Finn Sized Scissors!

Soccer ball

And I had a video of him opening his water table but I have no idea what happened to it.  :(

No comments: