Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day

Since I’ve become a Chick-Fil-A convert, I’m now recruiting others!  :)  Cow Appreciation Day (CAD) was the Friday of Finn’s birthday week!  I mean we HAD to go!  I had made lunch plans with some girlfriends for that day though since grandma and papa were going to be in town, so I decided that the whole family needed to dress up so we could go for dinner!  Daddy unfortunately got stuck in Paris and had to miss out ont he FUN.  :(  Papa was more into the idea once I gave him Todd’s awesome “more cowbell” t-shirt.  I printed out some cow spots and ears from the CFA website for me and grandma.  I had a cow bib for Riley and I printed out  cow mask for Finn to wear.  I even took along a copy of “Mr Brown Can Moo” just in case Finn didn’t want to wear the mask.  And I want to give a special shout-out to Miss Karen who is the one who gave me FIVE posts on how to make CAD FUN for the whole family!

 IMG_5717  IMG_5719

So after we got all ready, we still had some time before we needed to leave.  I was still working on a few things for Finn’s birthday party the next day and grandma snapped this picture of me sewing while wearing my cow ears!  Ha!

DSC06223

 

 IMG_5720 IMG_5721 IMG_5722 IMG_5723

No comments: