Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day 1.08.10

We had snow here in Atlanta!  It was only like a half inch, but it was enough to play in!  When Finn woke up in the morning, I went in to his room and picked him up and gave him a big hug and told him I had a surprise for him.  I carried him to the front door so he could look out and as soon as he did he said “Ooooohhhhh, snooooooow!”  So precious!  I put Finn’s rain boots on over his jammies, put on his big coat and then put on some of those stretch gloves.  I bundled Riley up in his hat and coat and in that awesome fleecey Bundle Me stroller cover thing and put him in the stroller on the porch so he could watch us play.  Finn tried to make snowballs but after he saw the one I made, he decided it was more FUN to have me make them and give them to him to throw back at me!  He even got me in the face once!  ouch!  Now it isn’t a lot of snow….but it is FREEZING cold outside!  So after about 15 minutes Finn all of a sudden started screaming that his hands hurt!  Poor little dude!  I tried to get us inside as fast as I could and get him warmed up.  He kept crying that “hands hurt momma!!!”. 

 IMG_3995 IMG_3996 IMG_4003IMG_3997 IMG_3998 IMG_3999 IMG_4000 IMG_4001 IMG_4002

1 comment:

Sean and Ingrid said...

I keep wanting to buy those same boots for Ethan. I love them! Finn looks so cute. I didn't get any pictures in the snow and am really regreting it now!