Sunday, October 25, 2009

We have a crawler!!!!

YAY!!! Riley is crawling!  On Thursday 10/22/09 at 8.5 months old, Mr Riley did his first official crawling!  We were at the trike park in Decatur and I had him on a blanket with some toys while Finn was running around and I looked over and Riley was crawling off the blanket!  I started jumping up and down and shouting and scooped him up to give him lots of hugs and kisses and then put him back down and moved all of his toys far away to try to get him to go after them some more!  Parents are so evil!  So on Friday we were playing in his room and I was attempting to try to get this crawling thing captured on video for grandma and grandpa and here is what I got:

Gah!  So this is why it annoys me that all toys need screwdrivers in order to take out their batteries….toddlers (and babies) LOVE to play with them!

No comments: