Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jock Itch

I still can't stop laughing, I am a bad mommy.

Riley has had a rash on the skin above his pee-pee for like two weeks and nothing I put on it was helping make it go away. So I finally took him to the doctor to get it checked out. She said he has a yeast infection! And at the time I was totally shocked...yeast infection? Um, that's a woman thing, he's a boy, and he's only 8 months old! But it wasn't until I picked up the cream she recommended and was reading the box that I put it together....its jock itch! LOL. I don't suppose this will be the last time he'll ever have it, but the term just makes me laugh. Poor guy!

2 comments:

EZ said...

Poor thing! I had no idea they could get it this early! Hopefully the meds will kick in quick! Oh, and FYI - I didn't know Ringworm was considered jock itch until recently (I thought I had it)...never heard the end of that one from my husband! HAHA

Stefanie said...

Riley is such a man's man! He's gonna be such a tough little guy! :)