Thursday, May 24, 2012

Boilers In Tha ‘Hood

Kirkwood had their annual Spring Fling festival this past weekend and along with all the FUN there was also a 5K race.  I really wasn’t planning on running another race again until the issues with my back were resolved, but they sent out a note saying if you signed up for the race that day you got a free beer coupon.

I need this t-shirt

Will Run For Beer | From Carrots 'n' Cake

So the night before I was trying to decide what t-shirt to wear, I got a new Cubs and a new Purdue t-shirt for Mother’s Day.  It was unanimous that I was to wear the Purdue shirt.  And then Finn asked what shirts they were wearing (since I had made St Patty’s Day shirts for everyone for the last race I ran).  So in the end, we all wore Purdue shirts!

photo P1060457

No comments: