Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Bird Returns

Remember that one time when a bird was trapped in my bedroom?

Here is a reminder:  http://www.lakesfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2011/03/bird.html

It happened again.  This time it flew in the front door when I opened the door on our way to go pick Finn up from school.  I open the door, load the stroller up with our water cups and Riley yells “there is a bird in the house!!!!”.  I walk inside and find the bird flying around my bedroom.  It flew from one side to the other, all over the room, every time I got anywhere near it, it would fly away, but not back out through the door.  I eventually got it out of the bedroom and into the living room and was able to close the doors so I could only go out the front door and not into any other room in the house.  I again went to get the bug catcher net and chased the bird around trying to capture it.  10 minutes later the bird finally flew back out the front door.

My little friend.

P1060326

No comments: