Thursday, February 2, 2012

T-Shirts

People have always commented on how our boys always look like little men in their collared shirts.  I love the collared shirts on the boys and it is, until recently, what they wear almost every day.  I’m not a big t-shirt fan.  I personally don’t wear t-shirts and I never have.  I do however like to buy t-shirts with funny sayings on them for Todd.  But I really am not into the whole t-shirts with sayings/pictures/logos all over them for the boys.  But some time in the last year, Finn has started getting obsessed with t-shirts.  He also is obsessed with how soft his clothes are.

le sigh.

so I broke down and purchased some t-shirts that I could live with. 

more sighing.

P1050212P1050215 

Riley still could care less what clothes go on his little body (though he is starting to grow weary of sweaters, which kills me because he looks soooooo freaking adorable in a sweater or sweater vest!), but Finn is very happy!

No comments: