Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kellen is 5 months old!

P1020538 

“I’m 5 months old today and I’ve got the moves like Jagger!”

P1020536

 

I had to take the remote away after he almost took a header off the chair trying to get to it!

P1020528 P1020529     

No official “weigh-in” this month, but big guy is growing like crazy still!   He’s pushing himself all around the floor now and so putting him in one place does not mean he will be there seconds later!

P1020547   P1020546

I love to watch him play with his toys, I love watching his curiosity, its just so sweet and innocent.

P1020472

He still loves his feet!

P1020579 P1020578

He loves hanging out with the family, watches his big brothers every move and gives them the biggest smiles whenever they talk to him, he loves playing in their room with them and he loves momma the most!  (OK, maybe I am projecting that last one a little bit…..)  He is the sweetest little baby, he’s just so happy most of the time and he makes the sweetest little cooing noises that could easily be mistaken for those fake baby noises you hear on TV.

Speculation 1:  I think he is going to have curly hair!  When it is wet it is VERY curly, but it dries straight.  But when it is humid outside it curls up!  Fingers crossed!

Speculation 2:  I think he is going to have green eyes…..they are like a very dark forest green right now!

No comments: