Saturday, June 25, 2011

Kellen is 3 months old!

3 months old, and all I get is this lousy t-shirt!

P1010757

There is no well-check visit this month, so no updates on height/weight. But trust me, he is huge! He is mostly wearing 6-9 month or 6-12 month clothes now!  I mean, look at those cheeks and juicy thighs!

He celebrated turning 3 months old by sleeping through the night!  Put him to bed at 830, he slept until I woke him up at 7!  He was sucking on his hand, but still sleeping, and I hated waking him, but I really needed to feed him!  And he’s done it for the last three nights in a row now!  Rock Star!

He has started laughing a lot, mostly when I change his clothes, he’s super ticklish. 

He has been rolling from his belly to his back when I put him down for tummy time!

He has started holding toys and he watches, laughs at and talks to his toys hanging on his car seat.

He is the happiest baby! He smiles and coos all the time! And when he wakes up he doesn’t scream or cry, he just kind of makes noise to let you know that he is awake. He’s just sooooo sweet!  I’m kind of in love with him!

No comments: