Wednesday, February 17, 2010

We are all Lakes

So we’re working on spelling Finn’s name.  “F I N N, Finn”  and so today I asked him

Momma:  Finn, what is your last name?

Finn:  I don’t know (he says this I don’t know phrase all the time in this hushed tone, it is very cute)

Momma:  Finn, what is your name?

Finn:  Finnegan Lakes

Momma:  That’s right!  Finn is your first name and Lakes is your last name.  Let’s spell Lakes.  “L A K E S” and he spells it back with me.

Finn:  I’m a Lakes momma.

Momma:  That’s right Finn!

Finn:  and daddy is a Lakes.

Momma:  that’s right!

Finn:  and momma is a Lakes.

Momma:  that’s right!

Finn:  and Riley is a Lakes.

Momma:  that’s right!

Finn:  we’re all Lakes momma.

Momma:  that’s right Finn!

Finn:  we are all a family!

Momma:  awwww, yes (tear) we are buddy!

2 comments:

EZ said...

I need a "like" button here! :)

Mrs. W said...

this may be my favorite post. i love it. and i love finn!