Sunday, February 28, 2010

Favorite Picture

How can I say I have a favorite picture?  I mean, we take well over 100 pictures a month, so how could I pick one?  Well, after close to 13 months, I still have this picture saved to the memory card on my camera and I love to look at it every time I see it!  It is most definitely A favorite. 

0m5

And I know this is a yucky picture, a picture that most people don’t want to see, but this was the first time I ever saw Riley and I saw it with this picture and I remember every moment of it and my thoughts/feelings exactly.  When you have a c-section you are laying flat on your back with this giant blue tarp up directly in front of your face.  You can look to the left and to the right and that is all you can see.  So when Riley was born, they pulled him up, Todd took this picture of him and then as they went to clean, measure, weigh and wrap him up, Todd showed this picture to me from the tiny little view finder on our camera and I said “ohhhhhh, awwwww (sob, sob)….oh my god, he’s HUGE!”  I LOVE this picture, I LOVE looking at it and I LOVE this little (big) man!  (The one on the left)

No comments: