Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Circus!

We took the boys to the Big Apple Circus on Saturday afternoon!  I am not sure if I’ve ever been to a circus so I really wasn’t sure what to expect, and I was also a little nervous about taking Riley.  It is a small circus and we had great seats and the boys thought it was awesome, including Riley who sat in my lap the entire time mesmerized.  He kept moving his head to see around the woman in front of us every time the performers would move out of his view.  It was just such a grown-up little behavior, I thought it was adorable.

IMG_4639IMG_4643 

IMG_4647

View from our seats (of two little Asian men in tin cans)

IMG_4645

Finn loved the stars on the ceiling

IMG_4650

IMG_4652IMG_4655  IMG_4653 IMG_4654

And admiring the Bello “ticket” and a map…we needed to give Riley something to chew on….

IMG_4656IMG_4658

2 comments:

Lee Anne said...

You took waaaaay better pictures than I did! Glad they had fun!

andrea said...

I am so glad Riley did okay, yay!