Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ice Cream Truck – Summer Bucket List

Last year we put the ice cream truck on our summer bucket list and then NEVER SAW THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!  Seriously, the boys knew it was on there and were SOOOO excited because I typically don’t allow them to go to the ice cream truck.  But it was a summer treat for our FUN list and then fate intervened. 

So I put it back on the list for this year and the boys reminded me one day on our way to the pool, so I grabbed some cash, which I never have on me at the pool, and lo and behold, minutes into swimming the truck arrived!!!!! 

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!

So cute!

 photo2

Finn and Riley both got Sponge Bob Squarepants and I just got Kellen and chocolate popsicle….

photo3 photo6

Look at that messy baby!  LOVE!

photo4 photo5

No comments: