Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring Break Randomness

Spring Break was a success!  I was a little nervous about it because my patience level has been a little low lately and the boys have been testing me.  Not to mention keeping the house clean and showable.  BUT it was amazing!  We did things for the boys and things for me and everyone was really happy and we had alot of FUN!

Every morning has been absolutely priceless!  Not having to immediately get up and start going Mach 10 is a beautiful thing!  We’ve lounged in bed snuggling for almost an hour every morning!

Monday morning they also eventually got up and got into my jewelry….

P1100081

During quiet time, Finn build a Lego town while I watched some of the Mad Men premier from the night before….

P1100085

Toddlercize at the gym….a Lakes Boys Train!

563219_10200380067136720_2108404335_n

And this shocked me the most….Riley independently got out the craft stuff and sat and quietly crafted by himself on the back deck!!!!  For the record, NONE of my children have ever done this….I’m not sure I was more shocked by the act alone or the fact that it was Riley!

P1100087

And one day, Finn woke me up from a nap by bringing me a bowl of fruit salad that he made himself.  I was very leery to get up and go into the kitchen to see the mess he made.  Turns out however that he didn’t make a mess at all with the fruit salad…..it was the freshly squeezed orange juice though that made a mess…..and yes, those are shot glasses….

P1100138

Pretty sweet, I gotta admit!  Love that boy!

No comments: