Friday, June 25, 2010

Hair cut tantrum

Oh, it isn’t what you think it is.  Something you most likely won’t hear in other households:

“I DON’T WANT TO GO TO THE POOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  I WANT TO GET MY HAIR CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

with lots of wailing and crying and tantrum throwing.

He’d been complaining for a week or two that his hair was in his eyes, all dramatic like trying to pull it backwards so it wouldn’t be in his eyes, “I need a hair cut momma, we need to go see Miss Lisa, she has Thomas the Train and a race car.”.  I told him I’d give her a call to make an appointment, evidently he is unaware of the proper procedures for scheduling a hair cut and didn’t appreciate waking from his nap to find we were going to the super fun awesome pool instead of his super awesome fun hair dresser.

and look how happy he is afterwards!

IMG_5520

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hilarious! And a super cute cut, too!