Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My What Big Shoes You Have

Finn is obsessed with shoes.  He always has been, I have countless pictures of him wearing my shoes, daddy’s shoes, his shoes.  Anytime I buy him new shoes he wants to never take them off and can’t wait to put them on.  When we went down to Florida we had to buy him a pair of sandals and he was so excited to go shopping for them and once we picked out a pair he held onto them and wore them in the store.  When I found another pair I liked and wanted to try on him, he said “No, momma, I have these shoes!”  Recently, Aunt Tay Tay came to visit and momma and Aunt Tay Tay went shoe shopping.  When we walked back in the door with our bags full of shoes, Finn proclaimed “You have new shoes for me?!?!” and he ripped open our bags, tried on all of our shoes and walked all over the house in them.  And then just last week, daddy and momma went shoe shopping and he just couldn’t wait to try on daddy’s new shoes.  Hence this video…..

No comments: