Sunday, March 14, 2010

Boys and their puddles

We’ve had an ungodly amount of rain this year and it just doesn’t seem to be stopping.  Our front yard is just mud….all.the.time…mud.  Friday it was raining (again) and Riley was super sick.  I kept Riley in his jammies all day and Finn was in play clothes but then decided he wanted to be in his jammies too.  These are not battles I care to fight.  So jammies it was.  I had to take Riley to the doctor to make sure he didn’t have pneumonia (which he doesn’t) or a million other scary things (which he doesn’t) and when we got home I let Finn out of the car and he went straight for the puddle.  By the time I turned around he was already covered in mud.  So I let him play!  Daddy came home in the middle of Mudfest 2010, changed into his playclothes and we put Riley’s wellies on him too.  He however wasn’t a big fan, but he was really sick, I’m sure he’ll get into it some day.

 DSC04607 DSC04609 DSC04612 DSC04613 DSC04614 DSC04615 DSC04616 DSC04617 DSC04620

Finn was running back and forth through this puddle over and over and over and over……unfortunately I was having camera malfunction and only got this short clip….and you can see daddy coming home, ha!

No comments: