Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hat Day

We only watch 1/2 hour to an hour of TV a day, and we watch PBS Kids, typically while I am feeding Riley in the morning, so we usually watch Sesame Street.  Now I know I’m knew to Sesame Street, well at least after a 30 year hiatus, but in the last three months I have seen the episode of “How Many Hats Can You Wear On Your Head Day” 5 times.  5!  Really?  Considering we don’t watch it every day, I’m wondering how many times it has actually played.  Sorry, that’s been bothering me.  I was having a bad hair day and pulled down the hat bin and Finn just couldn’t help himself.  He pulled one out for himself and one for the baby….

IMG_2868

IMG_2869

And then he had to switch with the baby

IMG_2872 IMG_2871

and then back again

IMG_2874

Finn is really getting into this TV watching thing

IMG_2876

No comments: