Friday, August 9, 2013

So, this is new….

IMG_0962

We’ve talked about getting a bike trailer for a bit, basically ever since our first ride on the belt line, but we hadn’t pulled the trigger.  And then one day I just suddenly got a bug that I needed one, and I needed one ASAP.  I wanted to be able to ride Kellen to school in it like so many other people I had seen do it.  Also, it would help me be able to keep up with the bigs when they ride to school!  So I bought one.  But then wasn’t able to try it out until we got everyone healthy.  One beautiful day without any plans and I finally put it together and away we went!  It was a rocky ride and I’m not entirely sure if Kellen likes this thing or not….well to be honest, he doesn’t.  At times he is squeeling and saying YAY and Woohoo and other times he is screaming.  So I’m really confused.  Not sure what he does or does not like.  But this week I can give riding to school a try!

No comments: